Lemon Bars Recipe
- 2 cups sugar
- 6 eggs
- 1 3/4 cup all purpose flour
- 3/4 cup of lemon juice
- 1/2 tsp baking soda
- 4 tbsp lemon zest
- Mix sugar and eggs in a mixer with a paddle attachment on the 2nd speed until light and fluffy.
- Add flour and mix for 30-45 seconds.
- Add juice, baking soda and lemon zest and mix for 1 minute until lightly fluffed.
- Pour into pre-baked sheet pan
- Bake at 300 degrees for 35-45 minuets or until it is not jiggly.
- Let cool completely before cutting.
- Dust with sugar coating.