The Lanai’s Ceviche Recipe by Blake Pascua
- Pineapple-1 ea.-small diced
- Tomato-2 ea.- small diced
- Yellow onion-1/2-small diced
- Cilantro-half bunch-rough chopped
- Cumin-1 tsp
- Coriander-1 tsp
- Apple cider vinegar-1 tbsp
- lemon, lime, orange juice mix- 1 ea.
- cayenne pepper-1/2 tsp
- Salt and pepper to taste
Mix all of the ingredients together and set aside.
- Fresh mahi or ono-3 oz. medium diced
- 8 shrimp 16/20 size- peeled and deveined
Combine and blanch in hot water for 45 seconds and plunge into and ice bath of cold water to stop the cooking process. Then add the seafood mixture to the salsa and stir together. Let sit for 5 minutes before serving.
Typically serves up to four people. We recommend serving it in a bowl with a side of tortilla chips or your favorite dip chip.